English Speaking Doctors & Nurses
ESDN Certificate Course
With the ESDN, you can improve the quality of your service with your English-speaking patients. We designed MoTVate's focused interactive lessons to increase your English ability dramatically.
Watch this video now to learn more about this course.
30 - 60 Minutes a Day
You will have access to all lessons, bonuses, quizzes, and tests for 1 year, but expect to earn your certificate in 30 to 90 days, studying 30 - 60 minutes a day!
Study at Home
All lessons are available online to download or stream. Learn where and when you are most comfortable.
Medical Focus...but fit for anyone!
Although the focus of our lessons is on medical vocabulary, you can benefit from this course in any professions that work with the public.
Is the ESDN Course for you?
This ESDN Course is for beginners, experienced English-speakers, and anyone who wants to learn medical vocabulary and practice conversations set in a medical environment.
If you have ever struggled to understand your patients or find the right words to communicate, or if you ever hesitated to respond to a question from an English-speaking patient, this course is for you.
This course is recommended for:
MoTVate's headquarters are in Tokyo, Japan. Our mission is to provide top-quality programs to help people be better and for the betterness of the whole world.
MoTVate is proud to be a part of Dream International's family of top-quality organizations.
Lead Instructor & Head Coach at MoTVate - Jerry Hanus
Born on the magical island of Oahu, Hawaii, and starting his business career at an early age, he is an ambitious individual with many interests, taking part in many different projects and helping people fulfill their dreams.
Jerry Hanus is CEO of Dream International Co., Ltd. Under his leadership, Joy to the World American International School has become a top private school located in Bunkyo, Japan, that teaches hundreds of students in Tokyo using English as the language of instruction. Joy to the World has been teaching children and families in Tokyo since 1998.
What you will achieve in this course
- Proper names and pronunciations of many common medicines.
- Proper names and pronunciation of many common symptoms.
- Learn how to give instructions to your patient in English.
- Learn all of the basics to advance Q & A between a Healthcare provider and a patient.
- Learn how to listen and comprehend what your patient is saying and ask your patient questions about their health.
- Learn how to talk to a patient on the telephone as it is more difficult when you cannot see your patient in person. ( Listening for keywords and asking them to speak more slowly and clearly)
- Role-playing videos between a health care provider and a patient will be provided for your viewing purposes to study and learn with live examples 24/7.
- Online tests for each section.
- Online videos with accompanying quizzes.